Below is a list of Italian cookery classes I will be offering via the platform of Zoom. These are small-group “hands-on” classes, where you will learn the basics of pasta and Italian cookery (classes selected will vary).
Await your recipe sheets and equipment list from Carmela a week before your scheduled class.
The day before your class you will receive a link via email to attend your class. You must not share the link with anyone else.
Each class will run for approx. 1.5 – 2 hours – From 6.30 – 8.30pm (GMT) London
The cost of each class per person £30.00pp (GBP)
– Pasta – Unfilled pasta – Learn how to make 2 basic pasta doughs, one semola di grano duro rimacinata and one egg dough. Transform the dough into a variety of 5 simple shapes. Farfalle, sorpresine, barchette, garganelli, gnochetti sardi.
– Pasta – Filled pasta – Make am egg pasta dough and one seasonal filling. Learn how to form tortelloni, cappellacci, mezzalune and scarpinocc
– Coloured and laminated pasta – Carmela will demonstrate how to make 4 different coloured pasta doughs. Students will then make one coloured dough and an additional semola or egg based dough and laminate the pasta sheet. You will for a few un-filled pasta shapes by hand.
– Mastering polenta – Awaiting details.
– Gnocchi & gnudi – Learn how to make potato gnocchi and perfectly plump ricotta and spinach gnudi. Make a simple tomato finto sauce to serve the gnocchi and gnudi.
– Risotto & arancini – Learn how to make a seasonal risotto using Riso Gallo risotto rice. Carmela will then demonstrate how to form and cook arancini with some pre-cooled risotto.
Classes will run for 90 minutes to 2 hours approximately. Seven days before each booked and scheduled class, you will receive an email with a list of necessary ingredients and equipment, and any other relevant information. The day before the booked class, you will receive an email with a link to the class on Zoom. Please do not share the link with anyone else.
ONE to ONE & PRIVATE CLASSES
In addition to scheduled classes, you can also book a private Italian cooking class at a time that is convenient for you and your group. Contact me directly for more information.
You may cancel for a full refund up to 48 hours before the start of the class (no refunds thereafter). If an event is cancelled or postponed by myself, I will issue a full refund.